Welcome to Westside Christian School’s Application & Registration Process!
How to Apply
Applying is easy using our Online Application. There is a non-refundable fee of $20.00 for each applicant.
Once the application has been completed and submitted, a registration fee will be required. Registration is continuous and only required at the time of initial registration, unless a break in enrollment occurs.
Registration/Enrollment Fees are:
- $100.00 if submitted and paid before the 2nd Thursday in March
- $200.00 if submitted after that date.
To Begin the Application Process, you will need to:
1. Create an Account (It may take up to 5 minutes to get an activation email.)
2. Log in to your account
3. Create A New Student Application for your child. Once you have created an account you may log in and out of your account, add documents, and see your progress in the application process.
4. Pay the $20.00 Application Fee
After Submitting the Application, you will be able to:
5. Track your admissions status at the school. You will be able to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
When Admitted/Enrolled into the Program:
6. Pay the Registration/Enrollment Fee
Compassion Childcare has partnered with Westside Christian School to offer a pre-school program. Compassion Childcare’s mission is to strengthen working-poor families so they can experience the fullness of God’s love through Jesus Christ.
Class schedules, curriculum and more can be found here.
To learn more or to register your child, go to CompassionChildcare.com or call Westside Christian School at 605-221-4220.