Westside Christian School is called to provide a Biblical education based on the following truths:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God inerrant in the original writings and the final authority in faith and life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 3:14-17)
- We believe in the literal account of creation (Genesis 1:1) in that man was created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27), that man sinned (Genesis 3:6) causing not only physical death, but also spiritual death, which is separation from God, and that mankind is born with a sinful nature. (John 3:16)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died as a sacrifice for our sins, that He rose again for our redemption, and that all who believe in Him are saved by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ. (Romans 3:23)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 10:33), in His virgin birth (Luke 1:35), in His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), in His miracles (John 2:11), in His vicarious and atoning death (Ephesians 1:7), in His resurrection (John 11:25), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and in His personal return in power and glory. (Revelation 19:11)
- We believe that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17), that salvation is a gift of God by grace through faith in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8), that it is according to God’s mercy through the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit (Titus 3:5), that the Holy Spirit enables a believer to separate from practices and influences which hinder a Spirit-filled life(Romans 8:13-14), that those who do not believe in Jesus Christ are condemned (John 3:18).
- We believe that it is the privilege and responsibility of every believer to be an ambassador for Christ and share the Gospel of Christ with the world. (II Corinthians 5:20)